Pages

Thursday 20 August 2009

My birthday

Thank you for all the good wishes for my birthay on here, facebook and craft forums.

John wasn't able to get me a present, but, with a little bit of help from me ordering for him on the internet, I received some lovely dark choccie bars from Hotel Chocolat:



and some beautiful flowers:




I've had some lovely presents, including some money and voucher, so I'll look forward to having a spending spree.

I received lots of cards and will show them on here, but probably won't get round to doing so for a day or two.

Mum came over to see us this afternoon - it was lovely to spend some time with her.

As we can't go out, we have ordered pizzas to be delivered and a bottle of white wine is chilling in the fridge (that will replace my painkillers for this evening!).

7 comments:

  1. Oooh gorgeous flowers and enjoy the chocs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Happy Birthday Hazel, your flowers and chocolate look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Hazel - I believe the Hotel Chocolat stuff is absolutely gorgeous! Sounds like you've had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥Happy Birthday Hazel ♥

    Hope you've had a lovely day. Your flowers look beautiful.XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Hazel, and love to John. Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmm. enjoy those yummy chocies and ..

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    Sammi (hugs)
    - Psalm 139 -

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday wishes Hazel, enjoy your choccies and flowers (and the pizza and wine).

    Caazy x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated