Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Kewl colours for the boys

These are the colours given for the Easy Breezy Kewl Colour challenge for this week:



I've based my card on this sketch for day 162 on 365 cards:



Last week's Saturday Secret Crafter challenge 39 was: teenage boys (I know it's a bit late for this, but thought I'd still include it - intended to do a card for it last week, but never got it done).

Challenge 15 on the Treehouse is: just around the corner - just right with the rounded corners of this sketch.

The background paper is from K & Co Addison and the sporty paper in the middle is English Paper Co.

5 comments:

  1. Fun...I love it. Thanks for sharing and playing at Easy BreezyKEWL Colour Challenge:-)

    Julie - Kewlstamps-n-more

    ReplyDelete
  2. just right for a teenage boy. well done for combining challenges

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated