Pages

Tuesday 29 September 2009

A recipe for a cute card

Just amended this post to say that Leah supplied the sketch, not Nikki as I previously put - that'll teach me to read things properly - sorry, Leah.

This card is for this week's sketch by Leah on Paper Blooms:



This week's Cute Daisy May challenge is 'Easy as 1, 2, 3!' - 1 ribbon, 2 buttons and 3 flowers. The wide ribbon with spots on has been in my box neglected for far too long. The buttons are tiny, but are definitely there! and it seemed a sensible place to put them. The flowers are layered but you can't see that too well here.

The image was obtained in a swap so I can't say what it is - if anyone recognises it, please tell me) and I coloured it with copics,V09, B23 and BG01, which were the nearest I had to the colours specified in this week's Copic Colour challenge:



Papers are BG wisteria and euphoria.

7 comments:

  1. Very cute card, love the colors you chose! The sketch is actually by me, Leah, not Nikki, just so you knew;) So glad you joined us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, I don't know who that little girl is, but she's certainly a real cutie.... I love the buttons in her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!! love the buttons in her hair :0) thanks for joining us on paper blooms

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute cute! thank you for sharing with us at PB xx shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, this is so sweet! Love how you have matched the papers to the colours.

    Thanks for playing along with us at the Copic Colour Challenge this week! ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Hazel, I love the buttons as part of the bow on her hair! Thank you for joining us at CDM this week
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh Hazel I have had a great time looking at your blog the cards you make are quite fabulous including this one love it and thank you so much for joining us at CDM this week.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated