Pages

Thursday 29 October 2009

Paying it forward

I visited Pauline's blog and saw that she was taking part in a crafty 'pay it forward' challenge. I thought I'd give it a try and join in - well, I have a year to do it!



The rules are:

1. I will make a little something for the first three people who comment on this post. It will be a surprise and it will arrive on your doorstep when you least expect it!

2. I will have 365 days to do it in.

What’s the catch? To get a handmade prezzie from me, you have to play too.

1. You must have a blog.

2. BEFORE you comment here, you must post about your Pay It Forward on your blog to keep the fun going, and display the Pay It Forward button

So, come on, who's going to join in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated