Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Scrumptious and bright

This card uses the sketch for Truly Scrumptious challenge 18:



but, oh dear, I didn't look beyond the sketch and now I have looked, I see that it is meant to also be an autumn card, so I've failed miserably to do a card for the TS challenge.

I used the colours of the Color Dare 38:



I've used the recipe from Dutch Dare 62:

2 different colours of cardstock
2 different pieces of Patterned Paper
2 flowers
2 brads
2 gemstones/buttons

And the image fits this week's Mixed Media Monday 'mothers and daughterss'.

The cardstock I've used is Core'dinations (which is a bit of a waste because I didn't tear or distress it), the papers are Basic Grey and the image is a glittered rub on, although the lightly coloured glitter doesn't show up here.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Hazel! I love those bright colours - they go so well togeher! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Hazel.
    Love the colourcombo and beautifull image.
    Thanks for joining the DDCC.

    xoxo karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Thank you for playing in the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated