Pages

Thursday 5 November 2009

Girls just wanna have fun

This card is for sketch challenge 89 on Taylored Expressions (I turned it on its side):



It's also for Stampin' for the weekend challenge 22: 'back to the 80s with a twist' - 'orange, blue and purple' and Use one of the following Song Titles from the 80s for inspiration
Girls on Film - Duran Duran
Dirty Laundry - Don Henley
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper

You can see which I chose - I felt that this girl was certainly having fun.

And, talking of the 80s, reminds me that day 249 on 365 is 'do the decade': the 80s - '
So how do the 80's inspire you? Or rather, how will they inspire your card?' Definitely 'girls just wanna have fun!'

The BG marrakech and june bug papers were ideal for the colour combo. The image is one I received in a swap - coloured with copics. 'FUN' is a DCWV chippie.



I think my scanner needs a clean again - sorry for the marks on the card (not irl).

6 comments:

  1. This is such a bright card.The image is so fun, love it. Thanks for joining SFTW.
    Hugs Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love the image and the papers you have used. Thank you for joining us at SFTW and good luck! :)
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job Hazel, I love the image, and the colouring you did is just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a fun image! I love her flowing hair. Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. boy does she ever look like she is having FUN!! fantastic card :0)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated