I found it quite an experience to look through my crafting for 2008 and very difficult to choose my 'top ten' because some crafting is special because of the technique involved, whereas other makes are special because of the purpose for doing them.
These are my chosen highlights of 2008 (but I really wanted to include more):
1. Card and exploding box made for mum for Mothering Sunday:
2. Book of vouchers made for John for Easter - the first time I used my BIA(you can see the rest of this project here
3. A card made for a competition on Tanda Stamps, using alcohol inks on acetate (I love using alcohol inks):
4. This was a match book I made for John for our wedding anniversary in May - more pictures and info here
5. I just love this stamp and used it on a piece of evenweave for a change:
6. No 'top ten' would be complete without one of my LO for Salt:
7. This tin was made for the Think Pink project - more pictures and information here
8. This card uses one of my favourite stamps (you will have seen those trees quite a bit if you are a regular visitor). In fact, mum bought this from me to give to John for his birthday:
9. One of my favourite Christmas cards of 2008 - I do love that stamp!
10. A simple card, but I love the sentiment and the photo:
Why not have a look through your own crafting for 2008 and show your 'top ten'? If you do, please leave me a comment to tell me and I'll come and have a look.