Pages

Tuesday 26 January 2010

All that scraps

This card is for the colour challenge on All that scraps: 'pink, chocolate and red'.

It was made with various scraps from my newly sorted box. The stamp is a Dawn Bibby one - I stamped it three times so I could decoupage the cupcake - coloured with copics. And just the addition of a few little gems and sentiment.

Nowadays, I tend to make square cards most of the time, but I need to bear in mind that some people who buy my cards to raise money for Tearfund prefer the A6 sizze (they are a bit cheaper), so I need to make more of these (must discipline myself!).

6 comments:

  1. Cute cupcake Hazel! Lovely card...x
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Discipline! I am the opposite and use A6 nearly all the time! I am partial to the 4" sqaure cards tho, andhey -using your scraps; makes the card feel a double success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifull elegant card :) thanks for joining the ATS Challenge this week.
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cake and the gems Hazel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so yummy I could eat it ;) Love the little cupcake. Thanks so much for joining us at All That Scraps Weekly Wednesday.
    Hugs Kel

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated