Pages

Saturday 30 January 2010

Heart 4 heart's sake

This card is for this week's Card Positioning systems sketch 151:

I added to the sketch a bit, but I hope you can still see it.

It's also for:

Anyone for Anya: 'heart 4 heart's sake' - the digi image is Miss Anya autumn
Copic colour 49:
Another for Stampavie 79: 'love card/Valentine'
Another for Inky impressions 28: 'Valentine' - must include pink and hearts
One powerful hour: 'pink and brown'
Ooh-la-la 46: 'distressing' - sanded around the edges of the brown paper
Another for Little red wagon 13: 'hearts'
Another for Hand full of stamps 14: 'I give you my heart'
Another for Dare U 2 digi 30: 'hearts' - Miss Anya autumn is a digital image
Another for fussy & fancy 3: 'hearts'
Secret crafter Saturday 68: 'hearts'
Bee crafty 23: 'romance' - I've included a digi image

The papers were from my scraps box (I wish I could remember what the brown paper is because I'd love to get some more of it), the striped paper is Making memories and the sequined and beaded hearts are from Paper n Lace.

18 comments:

  1. Hazel~

    I'm sorry to inform you that we have had to delete your two entries at Just Us Girls today. Our Wild Card challenge isn't an "anything goes" challenge as you thought, it's actually a challenge to make a pennant banner. While your cards are adorable, we would prefer that our submissions stick to the guidelines. Thanks for understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Hazel, love your whole design. I really like the brown paper too! Glad you could join us at OLL. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love the sequin hearts! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, love the soft colours. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did very wel with the colourcombo and the hearts are so pretty!

    Love from AFA?!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi hazel
    wonderful card thanks for joining us at stamapvie & more
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty... I love the image and the blingy hearts! Great job...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Hazel fantastic card I love the hearts
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La this week
    Wendi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a lovely card

    thanks for joining us at SAM

    Valou

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card, love the soft colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh Hazel. This card is stunning. It all goes together beautifully. You are so clever.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is so cute, Great image and layout. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWWW this is sooo wonderful, oh my word LOVE those hearts!!! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just gorgeous Hazel and I love the colour scheme. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this time. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those hearts are great, wonderful job!!! Thanks so much for playing along with HFOS.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated