Pages

Sunday 24 January 2010

Sweet gingham

It's quite a while since I played along with the challenges on Crafts by Carolyn, so I thought it was about time I did.

I've made four cards for the CBCcrew challenge - check it out - CBCC107 - Carolyn said: 'how about using an old favourite, dust down your ribbon box and find those ginghams, or you can use paper, fabric or anything else that has gingham check.'

A while ago I bought Dawn Bibby's cupcake kit (Kanban) from QVC, mainly because I wanted the acrylic stamps, but, of course, I got lots of glittery cupcake die cuts etc and background card.

So these are four quick cards that each feature gingham.




2 comments:

  1. I love that one with cake stand, sweet cards Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of cakes on this blog post - and that glitter icing makes them look real too. :)

    Put the kettle on and pass me the one with the cherry on the top. x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated