Pages

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Dogs ... just for you

This card is for the recipe 15 on Crafts 4 eternity, which includes this sketch:

We were also asked to include a dog or dogs and a check pattern.

I couldn't resist the opportunity to use my labrador stamp, coloured with copics.

I'm still trying to stick to one of my crafting resolutions and use up some of my offcuts, so that's what I did for this card, using some 'dogs' paper from PDA, some dogtooth check paper (lol - how appropriate - 'dog'tooth) and other paper, both of which are BG and a few other bits and pieces from my general stash.
These colours remind me of hot chocolate, which is the topic for Quixotic 8 and also Simon says challenge this week; also for Divine diva inspiration 19.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel,
    How many dogs can you fit on one card, LOL! This is lovely. Gorgeous colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Hazel, thanks for joining us this week at C4E.

    Suzette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your doggy paper and your lovely dog stamp. Excellent take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm lovin all the dogginess! Great take on the sketch - it had me totally stumped!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Quixotic Challenges.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card Hazel thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs mx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated