Pages

Wednesday 10 February 2010

This says it all

Today is WOYWW on Julia's blog - it's the time when we show what's on our workspace today. Mmmmmm - nothing!!

And I'd set aside today to do some crafting, but so far I haven't got into any. I've had a further sort out and tidy up (I think I get a bit fanatical about this at times), but would really like to get started and mess it all up again. I'm hoping that before the day has gone there will be a more productive picture of my space.

I really can't settle to much today - John's sister is having an op and I'm feeling anxious about her.


8 comments:

  1. But gosh, it looks lovely - just poised and waiting! I'm sure that you'll eventually distract yourself and get really stuck in - about 5 minutes before you have to stop for some other commitment! Anxious days - had a few of them recently, am thinking of you and your SiL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the mug-tree - great use for one besides holding mugs!! Here's hoping that your SiL is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you manage to get busy because I find thats the best thing on anxious days.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your desk is tidy and we have the same computer! I love the mug tree being used for your tape. Hope all goes well for your sister in law. Have a great week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the space today, just ready and waiting for you. Hope all goes well with your SIL, sometimes keeping busy is the best thing.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your space is lovely tidy. Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hazel, everyone is right - crafting is the best medicine/distraction/therapy... I've definately been there over last few weeks.

    Anyway your desk looks like you could just sit at it and ping into inspration - really hope your SIL's op went well today - and that what ever it was for, its improved her health

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hazel your desk looks so polished
    just waiting for you calling your name :)

    May everything go really well with your Sis's Op

    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated