Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2010

BF March inchies swap: spring

Why do I leave things to the last minute? I even made an Easter card this morning (post below) when I ought to have been getting on with my inchies for the BF swap to get them in the post, hoping that RM will excel themselves and delivery first class tomorrow.

Anyway, once I started them I enjoyed doing them, but they look a bit 'rough and ready' (one of my nan's favourite sayings!).

I used a little flower and butterfly stamp that almost fitted on an inch - it's an unknown stamp that I've had for ages - and I stamped on to some card that was packaging with some PM products a long time ago.

For a change, I used Sakura metallic and glitter pens to colour (not a copic in sight!). So, here are my six inchies that have just gone in the post:

and here is one of the inchies with Gez's universal measure:

I'm linking for:

Stampin' royalty 12: 'get glitter happy' (the glitter pens unfortunately don't show up too well here)
Simon says: 'Easter or spring and some glimmer'
Inky impressions 32: 'recycle it' - the background card as shown above
Creative inspirations 30: 'anything but a card'
Pals paper arts 35: 'anything but a card'
Flutter by Wednesday 102: 'open - I used a butterfly'

17 comments:

  1. Cute little inchie!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling inchie! Thanks for joining us at FBW this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOO I'm going to receive one of these I can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute inchie hun thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a nice little stamp and those pens have a nice sheen. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh so cute!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us week at Stampin’ Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how cute! Pretty little thing!
    Thanks for joining in the Simon Says Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are adorable. Great idea too. So glad you joined us this week at Creative Inspirations.
    Hugs Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab little inchies these. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute inchies!!! Thanks for joining us at FBW and Inky impressions this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute - I love the little inchies - what a good idea. Thanks for playing with us at SR.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am into inchies at the moment and these are cute as a button!
    Thank you so much for joining in with us all this week at Creative Inspirations and good luck.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are sooo super cute Hazel!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Inky Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brilliant Inchy. Perfect for Creative Inspirations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated