Pages

Sunday 14 March 2010

I'm concentrating on my crafting!

Sue set a challenge on CBC - a recipe: a brad, an arrow and some doodling. This LO depicts Chloe crafting on the same afternoon as Dani in the previous post.

The arrow was naked chipboard coated with versamark and embossed with hot pink. The white flowers are Pergamano rub ons. I did some white pen doodling around the pictures and added a few Dovecraft jewel black brads.

Chloe was crafting with one of my favourite stamps, 'gracious lady' by Hero Arts.

Sorry I had to take the photo at this angle - got too much glare if I tried to take it head on.

Please click on the picture to enlarge to see the writing, which was computer generated.


As I've used a white pen for doodling, I'm linking for Practical scrappers: 'white pens/white markers'; also linking for Wednesday stamper: 'doodling' - and I've used a stamp (the 'gracious lady'. It's also another for Crafty ho colour challenge: 'pink and black'.

3 comments:

  1. hazel, what's your white pens, think i need to get it! fabulous lo. perfect doodling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page also thanks for playing with us at the Ho Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those darn photographers, always getting in the way of the kids' crafting! LOL!!

    Great page! The look on her face really is telling you not to interrupt - too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated