Pages

Sunday 14 March 2010

Life in pictures 1

Thanks to Sue and her challenges this weekend for the birthday celebrations on CBC, I'm doing some scrapping - something I intend to do more often, but don't seem to get around it - and what I like about it is that I get to keep the crafting for myself.

This LO is for Sue's 'Life in pictures 1' challenge.

Last September, Paul brought the grandchildren over. It was quite a nice day, so they spent some time in the garden, but then they came in and decided they would like to do some crafting, so here is Dani at work (or should I say, play). Paper is Imaginations 'family' and the circles were cut on my cricut with K & Co papers.


The colours on ColourQ 23 are on this LO, so I'm linking for that. There's also some orange for Stampavie 85.

1 comment:

Your comments are very much appreciated