Pages

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Marty Snowman

Today I've made ten Christmas cards. One of Sue's challenges for the birthday celebrations on CBC '10 from 1' is to choose a stamp, diecut, embellishment, digi download, whatever and use it at least 10 times on 10 different cards - and I mean different!!! Use different papers etc.'

So I stamped Marty snowman ten times and coloured with copics - all different, of course.

Marty is one of the Stitchels stamps designed by Hels Sheridan and sold by Jennie at The Artistic Stamper.

So I'm entering all of these cards for Sue's '10 from 1' challenge and also for the 25th club on BF, where the subject for March is 'snowmen and sparkle'.

Some of the cards are also suitable for the March challenge on Christmas cards all year round, but only the ones that are mainly green, because the theme is 'to use mostly green on your card and one of my favorties...snowmen!' In the individual posts below I've identified the five that are for Christmas cards all year round.

All the cards have Marty snowman on them with faux stitching around the clothing, so this is OK for Bah! humbug 8: 'stitching'. And challenge 6 was for snowmen, so it's also good for that.

Week 13 on Sparkle creations Christmas was an open theme, so I'm linking these cards there (this means I've now done all of the challenges on there up to date).

Here they all are:

But I'm putting this message at the top of the individual cards so you can then scroll down if you wish to see each one and the challenges that they are linked to.

9 comments:

  1. What a fabulous collection of cards Hazel. Oh my you are really and truly ready for Christmas.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you, fab collection of Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ... what a fabulous collection of lovely cards. I envy your organisation skills. Thank you for joining us at Bah! Humbug! this week and good luck in the prize draw.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness me Hazel....you have been busy!!! These are all lovely. But what I want to know is how do you remember all these challenges that you link them to??? HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness what a stunning array of cards, all gorgeous. You certainly have been busy and will be soooooooooooooo organised for Christmas.

    Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange.

    luv
    irene
    Bah! Humbug!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel, you sure are a super card maker, I am guessing you like snowmen hey! You sure made some gorgeous cards and I just adore the cards and I am so glad you made some for Christmas Cards All Year Round, thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some really cute snowman cards! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hazel, I love your cards!!! Great job!! That Marty Snowman is adorable!!!

    Thanks for participating in the Christmas Cards All Year 'Round challenge last month .Be sure to check out the new one posted today!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your cards! Thanks for playing with us at CCAYR!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated