Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Nearly forgot WOYWW



Wednesdays come round so quickly and I nearly forgot that today is WOYWW. I don't know whether I'll get round to looking at others today - I'm trying to ignore the fact that my back is playing up big time, but I need to respect it and limit the time I spend on here.

Anyway, today I've made a card, some inchies (which have gone into the post, so you can't see them here - in a post below) and tootled around with a few other bits and pieces. You'll see a pile of cards that I've made over the last couple of weeks - they need inserts put in and then bagging and labelling, but, as it's something I don't like doing, I think they'll go back in the cupboard for another day (or two or more!). So, nothing exciting to see.

11 comments:

  1. Can't take my eyes off your yummy Copic's Hazel. I have a spare tub if you haven't room in yours. ;) Your inchies are looking fab.xx Enjoy your goodies. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you're right..as a woman who's been practically crawling around the house this week because of a sciatica, you must listen to your back - be steady and rest it.
    Ilike the box of little stamps..much better way to store them than the silly tubs that don't fit the square arrangement of my shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those hero flower stamps and hardly used them, not sure why...
    Hope your back feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your new stamp hazel :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look how many pens and dst you have Hazel!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have spotted those hero arts flowers - I want those!
    So many cards done - you have been a very good girl! Love your copics!
    Thanks for the snoop!
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you've been busy. hope you're back is better today - take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lot of cards you've made. Hope you back improves very soon.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a bad back ....worse at the moment because I sat still yesterday and read up to blog No 54 !!! now I'm trying to get to the end . What a lot of cards ...love the one I can see.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great desk! love all the pretty colours of your copic markers together! and those yummy flower stamps!

    {{hugs}}mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all those cards on your desk, sorry to hear about your back, hope it eases up soon.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated