Pages

Thursday 25 March 2010

Some more prizes

I am so fortunate to win a couple more prizes.

I received two lovely stamps today for winning Birthday challenge 1 on Paper garden projects. You can see the mummu stamp here and the 'soaking up the joy' stamp here, both by Mo Manning. What a lovely prize -thank you.

I also received this gorgeous card from Melissa Craig who gave it to the name drawn (mine!) for challenge 34 on Tuesday morning sketches - what a delightful card - thank you, Melissa.

5 comments:

  1. well done on your wins hazel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a lucky streak Hazel - well done.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby prize and lovely card too! I really like the dancing older lady stamp - I think you could team her up with a few lines from the Jenny Joseph poem "Warning" and give her a purple outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad they got there safely - hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated