Pages

Thursday 15 April 2010

Dream

This was supplied for the Soartful 'embossed on white' challenge this week :

I decided to use a couple of clipart pictures from Publisher and layer them on to the white embossing, using transparent fade and diffuse glow to show through the layers in varying degrees. I then printed it out so that I could stamp with the Chinese 'dream', scanned it back into the computer and then digitally added the 'dream' text.

I'm also linking this for:

Rainbow lady's 98: 'red, black and gold + a touch of oriental' - I know this challenge has really finished, but today's isn't up yet, so perhaps I'm just squeezing in with this.

Frosted designs: 'dream'

1 comment:

  1. Hazel, This is a breathtaking piece.
    It is so elegant.

    Thanks so much for being Soartful this week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated