Pages

Thursday 1 July 2010

WOYWW 56 - late again!

Where did Wednesday go to? In fact, where has the week so far gone to? We've had two hospital visits, a visit to the GP's nurse, a visit to the doctor ... and another trip up to Guy's tomorrow - so I suppose that explains what's happened to some of the time.

So I missed WOYWW yesterday, but here is how my space was left from last night.

I had nothing to show yesterday, but last night I made some Christmas cards, so my workspace did get a bit messed up:

I haven't blogged the cards yet - I had to let a bit of glossy accents dry overnight, but you can get a peep here:


This is how the right hand side looks:


And I thought I'd show that when I swing my chair round this is the view I get out into the garden - and so nice to have a door so that a bit of a breeze can come in (although for a couple of weeks it was kept shut because the hayfever was bad, but now seems more under control with the daily tablet):

7 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel
    great desk piccies, lovely cards there, oh to have a door into the garden how lovely. No wonder you have lost a week with all your appointments hun, have good day, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like youve been very busy Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not late. Your post beat my comment. Sorry my visit is so late this week, but I had a fun snoop anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No such thing as late for this - she says on Friday lunch time! I love that your idea of a bit of a mess is that you haven't put away the well organised boxes. A garden room - bliss. I'm worried though - doyou end up with a pile of little offcuts on the doormat fromusing the guillotine? I doubt it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lookin good and thanks for the snoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like my sort of workspace, well used but not too chaotic. The Christmas cards are looking good. 200% better than mine because I haven't started them yet and I vowed last year that I was going to start in February this year. HA!!!!!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whew girl you've been busy! Great looking cards!
    cheers
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated