Pages

Wednesday 25 August 2010

I love getting dotty

This is for sketch 24 on Sketch & Stash, using my 'neglected' BG blush papers - I haven't used any of these for some time:

I have to confess that the middle part of this card is a recycled little card that I received - I don't usually use things in this way, but it fitted the Just add ink colour challenge 131 so well - to use real red, chocolate chip and kraft. So there is no way that I take credit for totally making this card.


I'm also linking for:

Crafty pad 85: 'recipe - 1 circle, 2 squares and 3 brads'
Aly's 23: 'get dotty'
Pixie dust studio 36: 'go crazy with polka dots'
Charisma cardz 33: 'die cuts'

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel lovely card my dear. Lovin' that wee strawberry and you BG papers. :) Great take on our recipe. :) Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Pad this week. :)

    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel, another gorgeous creation hun. Love the colour combo. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week with your lovely creation.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated