Pages

Thursday 9 December 2010

Salt: believe

It was Stacy's turn to choose the topic for today's Salt challenge - you can read what she wrote here and see the lovely crafting of other team members.

For my LO I used Bo Bunny papers - the base paper is My Darling Clementine and I used the reverse side of My Darling Dots for the pink word strips that were generated by the computer and printed. The added circles, strip and journalling piece etc were from My Darling Cutout paper. Because the papers are so vibrant I decided not to add any pictures to the LO, but let the papers and the words speak for themselves.

I based my simple LO on Psalm 28:7 'The Lord is my strength and my shield; my hearts trusts in him, and he helps me.'

5 comments:

  1. A lovely response Hazel. Those papers are vibrant! I'm loving all the anna griffin products on your cards, she creates such lovely stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely response Hazel. Those papers are vibrant! I'm loving all the anna griffin products on your cards, she creates such lovely stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely LO Hazel and a whole load of lovely cards to see since I was here last too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a brilliant layout to look at and remember in times of stress and worry - my heart trusts him is such a wonderful phrase

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated