Pages

Wednesday 1 December 2010

WOYWW 77

It's Wednesday again - and that means WOYWW - if you still don't know what this is (is there anyone left who doesn't?) then hop on over to Julia's blog for a nose and join in.

No actual crafting going on atm - I've been writing Christmas cards - you can see a pile that's been done in the second picture - in fact, there's another pile behind that - think I've done about 80 so far. As you can see, I have little labels all over the place - believe it or not, they are in groups according to family etc (I know it doesn't look like it!). I'm a cheap skate, so I don't buy special labels - just print out sheets with addresses as if they are labels, cut them up and stick them using my good old ATG gun. And it also means that I have a ready list on computer - just update when it comes to the next year.

I've actually got some crafting to show, but haven't yet got round to blogging it - perhaps later today.



And this is the view if I swing round to the window - brrrrrrrrrrrrr:

More snowy pictures here.

Thanks to everyone who visits me and leaves comments - much appreciated - I seem to fail miserbly at hopping around the WOYWW blogs - I do try, but never seem to be able to get to all of them.

And by the way, thanks for all those who have become followers of my new Christmas challenge blog. I did the draw for the candy very early this morning and have posted the winner. There is going to be more candy very soon - as a thank you for so many people joining in so far - so check back to my Christmas blog in the next day or two and please join in.

PS Just come back to change the title of this post - for some reason I originally put 71 instead of 77!

9 comments:

  1. good luck with your new christmas challenge blog, love the label idea may do that one year i am still using a falling apart address book, in which half the people have either died or moved!

    Vicky 80

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same labels like yours. It's more easyer than write all address :-)
    Have fun with snow outside! We haven't, it so cold and cloudy :-(
    Have luck!#81

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also do labels so much faster than writing and you just keep the list in computer and always ready to go when needed. Soooo many cards! My list is so small as many friends from the past have moved away and finally heard less & less from some of them. In a way it is good as I don't have to rush to get them all out any more, so there is a silvering lining so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone would do labels if they had the means - you're just ahead of the game - pathfinding the way to do it for the future... its the way to go!!!

    Love your craft space - looks so cosy and peaceful. I'm right next to the kitchen in the hub of the house so get no peace really - but I still think I get a great deal!!!

    Happy WOYWW

    Paula x x x (#28)

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving your craft space today - thanks for sharing - keep warm Lv Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Note to self - make labels and get cards organised!! thanks for the snoop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to make my own labels but now use the Royal Mail site to print and pay for my postage all in one go then I just pop them in the box ~ thanks for sharing ~ Nicky ~30

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another week seems to have around so quickly. It's nice to see a lovely neat and tidy desk with lots of goodies on there to have a good old play with. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Hope things have thawed out for you. Ours son has all gone now. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 40)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated