Pages

Monday 24 January 2011

BF January inchies: green and orange

The theme for the inchies swap for January on BF forum is 'green and orange'.

I used part of a Personal Impressions stamp 'cherry blossom' by Lindsay Mason - I suppose you can say that I did 'orange' blossom!

I stamped with Brilliance pearlescent ivy and heat embossing with detail clear, coloured with copics, including the edges.



I enjoyed making these. I also had fun earlier making my twinchies for this month's swap on BF forum, but they are spending the night beneath a heavy box to flatten them - will show them tomorrow.

I'm linking these for:

Fiskarettes Monday challenge: use a stamp
Fairytale 6: flowers
Challenge up your life 35: clean and simple
Let's ink it up 8: anything goes
Paper cutz 75: your choice
Penny's 45: anything goes
Cutie Sunday 128: anything goes
Woodware 11: anything goes

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful inchies Hazel! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stamp looks lovely as a partial on an inchie - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute inchies..That's a cherry blossom branch right? Thanks for playing in the Woodware USA challenge. Good luck! Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderfull project! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab crad thanks for sharing with us all at Penny's and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    a wonderful project.

    Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week.

    Hugs
    Marushy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects.
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this time, and hope to see you again.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated