Pages

Wednesday 27 April 2011

White space that isn't white

Having made a couple of cards using Wube sunset background paper with silhouette type stamping, I had one more piece left over, so I've stamped my favourite Inkadinkado trees stamp a couple of times along the bottom, filling in the gaps of the ground with copic C-7 (not quite so stark as black). The sentiment is an Anna Griffin stamp.

This is for Crafty creations 116: white space (which doesn't have to be white!) and Claudia & company 80: clean and simple.

I'm really sorry that I've used up all of this paper now because it has made lovely cards - but I think I ought to use my big and juicy ink pads and make my own backgrounds - hope to do so soon.

This is also for:

Craft us crazy 6: thinking of you
Party time Tuesday 13: anything goes
Iris' spot 18: anything goes
Simon says: anything goes
Delicious doodles 22: anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Hazel ,,, the background paper is lovely and the silhouette trees are perfect ,, I love this simple design ! stunning :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and Blog Hop :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really simple and beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us @ Craft Us Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of the card and those colors really make it look like a sunset!

    Thanks for joining us at Iris's Spot!

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Hazel, love that paper also. Hey I have those trees stamp and I love it. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations this week.
    http://nanadonnascarddreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you loved this background paper. You have created a stunning scene with those beautiful trees too! Thanks so much fo partying with us at Party Time Tuesdays this week.

    Danie - PTT Design Team.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated