Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Senior love ... side by side

I'd often thought of buying Mo Manning's 'Jack and Ginger' - well, I gave in ... and I'm glad I did - it's beautiful - I got the digital version direct from Mo's digital pencil shop. I've used the colours of blue and brown for Passion for Promarkers 103 - of course, I coloured with Promarkers - this is also for Off the wall 54:

I used the sketch for Pixie cottage 72:

The card blank is stardream, so it has a sparkle to it, the background paper is a V & A linen one. I embossed with corner hearts with a cuttlebug embossing folder (the four were in one design, so I cut them out individually), the glittery wired ribbon has been in my stash for ages and also the little flowers and gems - the little flowers are a lacy material.

Click to enlarge

This is also for:

I love Promarkers 68: sparkly bling
Cooking it up with Katie 64: give me a romantic embossed ribbon
ABC: V for variety - my three embellishments are ribbon, flowers and gems
All that scraps Wednesday: anything goes - I used a qualifying image
Lollipop crafts 41: inspired by song - side by side
Stamp something: June digi day
Paper playtime 47: May digi Monday with wedding or love theme
Pollycraft: love and marriage
4 crafty chicks 40: anniversary
C.R.A.F.T. 105: wedding/love
Bling it on 4: embossing
Delicious doodles 28: texture - the embossing on the corners
Craft us crazy 9: love & remembrance
Crafty purple frog: things of beauty - I think senior love is beautiful
La card monkey 59: a blast from the past - vintage
Papertake: anything goes
Craft room 1: anything goes
Deep ocean challenge 1: anything goes

24 comments:

  1. Such a fab card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image Hazel..lol..They are adorable.Love the corner details.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular! What a great way to use our sketch. Thank you for playing with The Pixie Cottage this week.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet .. thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice card, and great interpretation of the sketch!! =)
    thanks for playing at THE PIXIE COTTAGE
    hugs
    sadia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw you on MIM.

    I like your image. Makes me think of my Grandma and Grandpa - very loving right to the end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hazel,
    I love this image by Mo! I saw your thumbnail on Make it Monday and had to come over and check it out closer! Great creation!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a sweet card, and so nicely colored. Thanks for entering our challenge at A La Card Monkey this week.

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is really stunning! Love the design and details you added, your work is amazing! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. This image is way too cute, melts my heart :) Thanks for playing with us at Papertake Weekly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very lovely....I just adore that image! Tfs and Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an adorable and sweet image. I always admire people who can use their markers well since I can't. Great little card. Thanks for playing along at OTWC.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card!!! Love your use of the colors from OTWC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hazel I love this image!!! It is so awesome and works really well with an anniversary card. Your coloring is beautiful and the layout is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Have an amazing day :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the adorable image! Great coloring! Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful coloring job!! Your card is beautiful! Thanks for playing along at Paper Playtime! We hope to see you again for the next challenge,

    Cheryl - PPT DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet card! So glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is one of my favorite images, you had created a gorgeous card.

    Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun card!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Hazel,

    I must firstly apologise for being a day late in commenting for this card that you entered into Delicious Doodles challenge last week.

    Even though Im a little late I still wanted to come by and see your card.

    I havent got Jack and Ginger myself and I keep looking at them so I can see why you decided to go for it. Your card is lovely I love the warm tones and those shades that youve chosen are just perfect for the subjects!

    If youve got any Fathers Day cards tomake then why not call back to us as thats our new challenge from today!

    Thanks for playing with us Hazel.

    Have a lovely weekend,
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous card Hazel!!
    thanks for joining us at Bling it On this time hope to see you play along with us again
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card - love the layout and papers!! Thanks for joining in our challenge at PFP this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  23. A gorgeous card Hazel and fab colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft / PFP & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous card, this is a great image!

    Thanks for sharing this with us at
    Craft-Room Challenge:-))m

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated