Pages

Thursday 21 July 2011

Prizes and GD slots

I was chosen as Lovely Lotus for challenge 7 on 'For your inspiration' challenge blog - you can read about it here. I've received this sweet 'Charlotte with a rose' rubber stamp by Sparkle Creations - I look forward to using it.



I've been privileged recently to win quite a few digital images for various challenges and also been given some Guest Designer slots - so, watch this space! I'll be joining Prairie Fairy fun Friday next week (I won some lovely digis from them) and another couple of challenge blogs in the near future.

I won 5 digis from Paper Pretties for winning challenge 161 last week

I've been enjoying my time as a GD on AiFactory for July - you can see my latest card for this week's challenge if you scroll down or click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated