Pages

Saturday 22 June 2013

Snow scene


When I made the previous card I realised that I've had a Hunkydory Christmas kit since June last year and this year's has been delivered today - so it's time to get serious and use up some of last year's (I have been using some, but not enough). When I have card sales to raise money for Tearfund some people prefer this type of card rather than a stamped image one - I think they think it looks more like a 'proper' card. I would much prefer making cards with stamping etc, but I make all sorts or different tastes and tbh kits like this help to make some quick cards.

So this is 'snow-capped village' decoupage mounted on to a piece of Hunkydory card with the appropriate sentiment.



This is for:

Crimbo crackers 44: you've had it how long? (too long! bought it June last year)
Festive Friday 11: element challenge: includes a  tree
There she goes 212: anything goes
Sister act 12: anything goes
613 avenue create 24: anything goes
DL.ART June: anything goes
Paper playtime 12: anything goes
Make it Monday 145
Inspire me Fridays 108
52 card pickup 2.25

6 comments:

  1. Hazel beautiful scene and love all of the layering!! Really makes a difference! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!
    Kathi
    Co-Owner/DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, the layers are stunning! This one is just beautiful. And the perfect holiday scene! Thanks so much Hazel!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card of a beautiful scene....wish I lived there lol!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello..guess who..this is just gorgeous Hazel,what a beautiful scene and love the dimensional effect...love the sparkle too..so very pretty.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layering so pretty
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful scene and sentiment, Hazel! Love the dimension...it's just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated