Pages

Sunday 19 January 2014

The Glory of Christmas challenge 15: clean and simple


This is my design card for the Glory of Christmas 25: clean and simple.

I've used an offcut of Hunkydory card and a tree image cut from a card received, mounted on to red mirror card - simples, as the meerkats would say!


This is also for:

The 12 days of Christmas card link up
Hiding in my craftroom 133: clean and simple
ABC Christmas: A for anything Christmas
Cuttin and stampin 14-2: anything goes with winter
Creative inspirations 248: anything goes
Sister act 40
Crafting by designs January: anything goes

6 comments:

  1. A lovely card. I like to cut images from cards I've received to recycle and make new cards as well, especially for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love your layout and traditional colours, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute Xmas card, adorable image, love the Clean and Simple look!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual you've been so busy and made many lovely things. I've chosen to leave my comment on this one because it's the one I like best of those you've been sharing over the last week or two.
    Even though it's a Cword card!!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated