Pages

Saturday 9 August 2014

Completely Christmas challenge 24


This is my design card for Completely Christmas 24: anything goes. I've used Sparkle n Sprinkle 'winter cardinal', coloured with spectrum noir pens.I've mounted the image on to a Hunkydory card background - I didn't have enough in one piece so I put two pieces together with a striped border joining them. This then was mounted on to another piece of Hunkydory with the sentiment added. The image and the sentiment circle are raised up with 3D foam.

Please click on the challenge link and enter your designs and have a look at those of the rest of the team.


This is also for:

The 12 months of Christmas card link up
Ruby's rainbow 85: for the birds
Mark's finst papers speedy fox and friends 224: feathers
Fitztown 47: anything goes
My craft creations: anything goes
Crafting by designs August anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Morning Hazel fab card hun he is looking so proud great job hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cardinal is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow For the Birds Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel, this is gorgeous!!! I love your pretty shading around this gorgeous Cardinal! Thanks for playing along with Speedy Fox & Friends!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated